Floors are an important part of any business or home. Your floor can say a lot about the business you’re trying to portray or the person you are. With that said, there are often times we walk into a Nashville establishment and find floors that desperately need an upgrade. Perhaps they are stained or sometimes they are seriously outdated. Whatever the case, a makeover is necessary and that’s where Ozburn-Hessey comes in to save the day.
So how can you tell if your floors need a makeover? It’s easy to turn a blind eye or not realized that the floors are past their prime. Here are five ways to tell your flooring is in desperate need for a new floor installation.
- Your carpet is fraying or stained -- If your carpet is becoming a bit shabby and there are stains you just can’t remove, consider a new floor installation. Ozburn-Hessey offers carpets that are both stain resistant and durable so you don’t have to worry about ruining your new floors for many years to come.
- Hardwoods are damaged and unrepairable -- While some scratches and cosmetic dents are repairable, some aren’t. If you have hardwoods that have been through the ringer a time or two, consider installing new ones. Ozburn-Hessey has a wide variety of hardwoods available that are suitable to your lifestyle.
- Water damage or flooding -- If you’ve lived in Nashville long, you know that flooding is a real possibility. If your floors have suffered any water damage or flooding, it’s time to replace them. With years of experience, Ozburn-Hessey can quickly install any floor of your choice in just a matter of days so you can quickly get back to normal.
- It’s been 10 years since you’ve had new carpet installation -- Carpets tend to wear down over the years, especially with heavy traffic coming in and out all day long. If it’s been several since your last floor installation, consider getting a makeover.
- Your floors look outdated -- This is one of the easiest reasons why anyone would want a makeover. If your floors look like they’ve been installed in the 80s, it’s definitely time to get modern-looking flooring. Ozburn-Hessey has a ton of options for striking and modern floor choices. So no matter what style you’re going for, you’ll end up with a beautiful product your customers will notice.
Whether you need carpet, LVT, hardwoods or more, Ozburn-Hessey has a wide variety of flooring to revamp your boring or damaged floors. For more information about floor installation in the Nashville or Middle Tennessee area, contact Ozburn-Hessey today!