Customers sometimes come across a dilemma after having flooring installed from Ozburn-Hessey. The carpet or hardwood is missing something -- just a simple touch that doesn't require a whole lot of effort. Adding a rug to your flooring can add style and practicality to any room. Not only does it dress up the room with a low budget, but it can also accomplish an array of needs.
Examples of Nashville places might want to add area rugs to their carpet or hardwood flooring:
- Libraries -- carpet rugs are a great place to sit and work, read or play.
- Offices -- area rugs play a great part in sound reduction -- that means less clacking of high heels from colleagues.
- Residential -- Want to make a statement or add some color to your hardwood flooring? Adding a rug is a great way to add that finishing touch to your floors.
Other benefits of rugs include:
- They can reduce noise if sound is a factor.
- Soften falls and/or slips.
- Provides a sense of warmth.
- They can provide style and character to your business or home.
- It's not a commitment. If your tastes change, the rugs can easily too.
Adding an area rug is a simple, yet effective touch to dress up your existing floor. Though you might like the look of hardwood flooring, you still might appreciate the sense of warmth carpet embodies. If this is the case, using area rugs throughout your commercial business or home is a great alternative. If you have questions, Ozburn-Hessey can steer you in the right direction. They work with an array of vendors and brands for customers throughout Middle Tennessee, including Nashville and Mufreesboro. For more information, please call (615) 254-1585.